Tactical thinking and pattern recognition are of utmost importance in chess, especially during rapid and blitz games. And what better way to improve your tactical eye than by solving chess puzzles.
In this blog, we've collected 10 mate-in-3 puzzles to help you easier spot checkmates during a real chess game.
1) 1. Nh6 Kf4 2. Qd2+ Kg3 3. Qg5#
2) 1. Kf6 b6 2. Be5 d3 3. e4#
3) 1. Qg1 Kd5 2. Qg4 Kxc6 3. Qe6#
4) 1. Nd2 e5 2. Ne4+ Ke6 3. Ng7#
5) 1. Be7 Ke6 2. Qc4+ Ke5 3. Nf3#
6) 1. Be7 Ke6 2. Qc4+ Ke5 3. Nf3#
7) 1. c3 Nxc4 2. Bd4+ Kf4 3. Nh3#
8) 1. Bd8 Kf5 2. Ng3+ Kg4 3. Rg7#
9) 1. Ne2 Kd5 2. Qf7+ Ke5 3. d4#
10) 1. Qb8 Kc6 2. Bc4 Kc5 3. Qc7#
You may also be interested in
Thanks to this partnership, the Chess Olympiad Gold medallists in the Open and Women’s categories, both teams and individual boards, will be awarded GrandMaster packages by Chessify, with the opportunity of leveraging premium chess game analysis from the strongest chess engines.
Discover how these startups use #AI and powerful #cloud analysis to help players take their performance to the next level.
Join 150+ GMs on Chessify Cloud to level up your training. Analyze securely with user-dedicated cloud servers at up to 1 BIllion NPS speed