Apart from the Chessify web platform, which you can access from everywhere via a web browser, you can also use your favorite third-party GUI programs, like ChessBase or SCID, to analyze with our engines/servers. Download the Chessify plugin and follow the video instructions or the steps described below to install it on your computer.
1. Click on the button called "ChessBase Plugin" from the top of the page
3. Open a board from ChessBase
4. Select "Create UCI engine" from the "Home" section
5. Click on the three dots from the top right corner
6. Go to your "Documents" from the opened window
7. Choose one of the Chessify engines (e.g. Chessify Cloud Stockfish)
8. Perform the 4-7 steps for all the engines you’re planning to use, once per engine
1. Click on "Add Kibitzer" from the same "Home" section on ChessBase
2. Select the Chessify engine you want to analyze with
3. Choose "sign up" below the password field (enter your username and password if you already have an account on Chessify)
4. Fill in your email, username, and password to create an account
5. Select one of our cloud packages (you'll be directed to the chessify.me website)
6. Log in to your Chessify account
7. Select the needed package
8. Enter your payment card details and click on "Pay." A corresponding number of coins will be added to your balance immediately. You'll be able to see them near your username.
1. Go back to your ChessBase board and open the Chessify
2. Rent a server for the chosen engine
3. Connecting to a server may take a quick minute or two, during which you’ll be given free Stockfish analysis on a 10,000kN/s server.
4. Rent as many engines as you need
5. Your coins will be deducted once you see the "You have rented xxx kN/s cloud server running 'Engine name'" message on the window of the rented engine.
1. Open the Chessify engine window
2. Click on the button "Stop Server"
3. Close the window
4. Close the engine tab too
The top section of your Chessify profile will show your training statistics and remaining coins. Please make sure you register with a valid email address. We'll send you a note via email three days prior to your subscription’s or package's expiration date.
Important to know: The coin packages are not automatically renewed and are valid for 6 months. If you want to keep your unused coins or buy a new package, please visit our pricing page and either subscribe to one of the plans or buy coins starting from $5 to extend the validity of your package. The standard and combo subscription plans, on the other hand, renew automatically until canceled. Please learn more about our plan options here.
For inquiries and suggestions, please write to us at email@example.com or join our Discord channel. We'll be glad to assist you with any questions.
You may also be interested in
How to Use Cloud Chess Engines on Chessify Website
Why the Cloud Servers for Chess Engines Worth it & What Options You Have
You are in Riga. It is just the start and you are still hopeful.
You have been lazy all year long, you have nothing to play, but you've got 3 hours left before the game.
You log in to chessbase cloud, but all good engines are taken. You panic.
Don't panic, try @ChessifyMe.
Scanning and analyzing have never been so easy!
White to Play, can you see it?
Full game: @lichess https://t.co/ezBWxKcymy
Graphics Credit @ChessifyMe
FIDE and @ChessifyMe, the No. 1 cloud service for chess engine analysis, partnered on the 44th Chess Olympiad to power the chess game analysis of top games.
Thanks to this partnership, the Chess Olympiad Gold medallists in the Open and Women’s categories, both teams and individual boards, will be awarded GrandMaster packages by Chessify, with the opportunity of leveraging premium chess game analysis from the strongest chess engines.
Discover how these startups use #AI and powerful #cloud analysis to help players take their performance to the next level.
Some would call it an ad, but I see it as a friendly reminder.
When I am not tweeting, playing or streaming, I am working on my game with @ChessifyMe.
Join 150+ GMs on Chessify Cloud to level up your training. Analyze securely with user-dedicated cloud servers at up to 1 BIllion NPS speed